Our aims and objectives are:
- To advance the science and practice of the Trenchless Technology for the public benefit.
- To promote education, training, study and research in the science and practice.
- To encourage the use of trenchless system for the installation and repair of underground pipelines, utilities and services.
- To promote the location and mapping of underground services.
- To encourage the development of new trenchless techniques.
- To assist members to maintain and enhance their knowledge, skills and capabilities in the field of Trenchless Technology.